Monday 19 October 2009





To the left is my draft layout plan for my college magazine.



I have chosen to place my masthead at the top, because all magazines have it at the top because of the way they are displayed. Magazines are standing upright so the masthead sticks out of the top, meaning it stands out and is easy to find.

My cover image will take up the whole page to really stand out. while all the other text on the front will not be in boxes of colour. A barcode comes standard with every magazine wheather it's on the front or the back. I have my date of publication under the masthead on the opposite side to my website address. So it's the secound thing people will see, im all so thinking of adding an issue number.

I'm still thinking of who to address this to i need to think who my target audience is.

No comments:

Post a Comment